Community Information Forums
Residents of the Davidson electorate can have their say about local issues and NSW Government initiatives at 3 community information forums hosted at the end of May by Member for Davidson, Jonathan O’Dea.
Mr O’Dea welcomed locals to bring their questions, comments and concerns to the informal forums, which will feature a short presentation and Q&A over tea and coffee.
“I look forward to engaging with people and discussing important local and state issues,” said Mr O’Dea.
The community information forums will be held on:
Friday 25 May, 10-11.30am
The St Ives Club, 100 Killeaton St, St Ives
Tuesday 29 May, 6-7pm
St Alban’s Anglican Church, 7 Tryon Rd (corner of Lindfield Ave), Lindfield
Wednesday 30 May, 10-11.30am
Forest Community Arts Centre Studio, 6 Darley St, Forestville
As well as addressing the status of various NSW Government initiatives, the forums will provide an opportunity to discuss local issues such as:
- Local schools (eg. Lindfield Learning Village, St Ives North Public School)
- The new Northern Beaches Hospital at Frenchs Forest
- Community facilities (eg. St Ives High School basketball courts)
- Lindfield Village development, including commuter car spaces
- Access upgrades for Roseville and Killara Train Stations (see tinyurl.com/rosevillekillarastations to sign Mr O’Dea’s petition)
- Transport changes (eg. local traffic and train timetables)
Bookings are essential so please respond by 18 May to Georgia on 9880 7400 or email@example.com.